Since all these "social networking" Web 2.0 sites want you to list
your favorite music, movies, books, etc., I decided to put the list
here so I can link to it from elsewhere. I may annotate these someday,
but for now, it's just lists. Links someday, too.
Subject to change; likely incomplete.
- 2001: A Space Odyssey
- The Empire Strikes Back
- A Clockwork Orange
- The Bride of Frankenstein
- Albert Camus, The Fall
- Annie Proulx, Close Range: Wyoming Stories
- William Faulkner, Snopes Trilogy: The Hamlet, The
Town, The Mansion
- Stephen Covey, The Seven Habits of Highly Effective
- Hammond, Keeney, and Raifa, Smart Choices
- Eric Hoffer, Between the Devil and the
Dragon. Includes The True Believer
- Stephen Batchelor, Buddhism Without Belifs
- Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism
Musicians and Bands
- King Crimson
- Parliament / Funkadelic / George Clinton
- Frank Zappa / The Mothers
Albums and CDs
- King Crimson, "Larks Tongues in Aspic"
- Yes, "Tales from Topographic Oceans"
- Radiohead, "OK Computer"
- Wilco, "Yankee Hotel Foxtrot"
- Robert Randolph and the Family Band, "Live at the Wetlands"
- The Beach Boys, "Pet Sounds"
- Brian Wilson, "Smile"
- Zappa, "You Are What You Is"
- Marvin Gaye and Tammy Terrell, "Ain't No Mountain High
- Lou Rawls, "You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine"
- Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs, "Wooly Bully"
- The Raspberries, "Go All The Way"
- Outkast, "Hey Ya"
- Wayne Chung, "Everybody Have Fun Tonight"
- Muse, "Stockholm Syndrome"
- ? and the Mysterians, "96 Tears"
- Genesis, "Watcher of the Skies"
- Robert Palmer, "Every Kind of People"
- The Bee Gees, "Nights on Broadway"
- Henry Gross, "Shannon"
- My Name is Earl
- Boston Legal
- Star Trek (the Original Series)
- Spaghetti (bolognese)
- Spaghetti (marinara)